The food industry is highly competitive and innovative. The introduction of a plethora of packaged foods, preservatives, and cheaper alternatives in the market every day is creating immense pressure on ethical producers to provide pure food to their consumers at a competitive price. It has also made ensuring the quality of food quite challenging. These alternatives look appealing, taste nice, and might be cheaper than their natural forms but they lack the nutrition and health benefits that natural foods offer.
With the increasingly fast pace of life, people started opting for packaged foods over natural foods because of their look, taste, and affordability. However, people are now realizing that these products are plain calories with very little nutrition. They are gradually becoming more aware of the health benefits of natural foods and are developing a strong preference for these naturally pure health products. The Nielsen Global Health and Wellness Survey conducted in 60 countries involving 30,000 consumers revealed that the most desirable food attributes these days are freshness, naturalness, and minimal processing.
Perks of Purity
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Eating pure and natural food is an integral part of healthy living. To take a step closer to clean eating, we bring you Himalayan Natives, an all-natural food company based in India committed to 100% unadulterated, wholesome, and joyous food products. Himalayan Natives endeavors to provide naturally pure and healthy food products packed with benefits that help you stay strong from within. Let us look at some of its pure and naturally healthy food products:
Our 100% Original Cow Ghee is made from the milk of free-range cows that gaze exclusively on mineral-rich grass, herbs, and medicinal plants. It is packed with nutrition and helps boost immunity and heart health along with many other benefits.
• Ghee is beneficial for heart health as it has Omega 3 fatty acids which help reduce inflammation. It also helps in reducing triglycerides, which are known to thicken the artery causing heart-related diseases.
• Helps in burning down the body fat as it is a natural source of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) which increases oxygen consumption and helps boost energy expenditure. This leads to an increased fat-burning capacity of the body.
• It is a rich source of Vitamin A and E, and supports muscle growth, and also helps in neutralizing the effects of free radicals that inhibit muscle growth.
• Helps in developing stronger bones as it is a good source of Vitamin K2 which also helps in preventing calcium build-up in soft tissues.
This multi-floral raw honey not only tastes delicious but is also packed with nutrition. It does not go through pasteurization and therefore maintains its taste, look, and nutrition. It also contains bee pollen and bee propolis which are high in nutritive value.
• Honey acts as a fuel to make the liver produce glucose. This glucose keeps the brain sugar level high and forces it to release fat-burning hormones, therefore managing weight.
• It contains powerful antioxidants and has antibacterial properties. Antioxidants are compounds that help fight free radicals, which are unstable molecules that can damage your body's cells. Honey may help in preventing and curing some diseases if included in your diet.
• It also aids digestive health as it contains several enzymes that help in the process of digestion and keep your gut healthy.
• It has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in treating cough and soothe the throat.
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Himalayan Natives 100% natural, organic and unrefined cold-pressed Virgin Coconut Oil is prepared with the highest quality control standard to ensure the quality of each drop. This organic food offers many advantages to the body both internally and externally. It is recommended to consume naturally occurring fats like virgin coconut oil as compared to trans and processed fats found in vegetable oils and some spreads.
• Healthy fats play a vital role in providing energy to the body. Our organic virgin coconut oil is a rich source of healthy MCT fats which acts as an energy booster for the body and also supports liver health.
• It supports the development of good cholesterol which in turn helps in keeping the heart-healthy.
• It encourages skin cell growth and improves the moisture content of the skin.
• It may improve oral health. Using coconut oil as a mouthwash - a process called oil pulling may significantly reduce the count of harmful bacteria in the mouth.
Our 100% natural cashews are nutrient-rich and a good source of copper, magnesium, vitamin K and healthy fats. These can be either added to your dishes or can be eaten like a healthy snack.
• They are rich in antioxidants like polyphenols and carotenoids, which have an anti-inflammatory property and may help in reducing the risk of diseases.
• They aid in heart health by regulating blood pressure and offering cholesterol-lowering benefits.
• Cashews are rich in fiber and low in sugar which may help in regulating blood sugar and lowering the risk of diabetes.
Our 100% natural and chemical-free Jaggery Powder is a great alternative to refined white sugar. It consists of antioxidants and minerals like iron, zinc, and selenium that helps to detoxify the body, aids digestion, and help boost immunity.
• Consumption of Jaggery powder helps in relieving constipation as it helps in stimulating the flow of digestive enzymes
• Being a natural cleanser, it helps in detoxifying the liver and helps the digestive system to stay clean and strong.
• It is a natural blood purifier and can help flush out toxins from the body.
These highly beneficial Chia Seeds are farmed and harvested in the best possible way to make sure that they are filled with vitamins and minerals. They are high in quality protein, fiber, and antioxidants. They are bland and can be easily added to any dish of your choice.
• It is a rich source of Omega 3 which helps in reducing the risk of thrombosis and arrhythmias and is therefore good for the heart.
• The presence of minerals like magnesium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, and calcium helps in supporting bone health.
• Chia seeds are a rich source of fiber and help you stay fuller for longer.
Our 100% natural Almonds are an excellent source of manganese, protein, vitamin E, and healthy fats. They can be conveniently used in vegan diets and offer many health benefits.
• They are a rich source of antioxidants and help reduce the effects of cell oxidation, thereby reducing the risk of diseases.
•Almonds are beneficial for lowering the levels of bad cholesterol, which helps in improving heart health.
• Almonds also help in reducing the risk of type-2 diabetes as it contains magnesium which helps regulate blood sugar.
Himalayan Natives Organic Apple Cider is 100% raw, unfiltered, and is organically certified by the USDA. It consists of the ‘mother’, which is a combination of yeast and bacteria that makes it healthy.
• Our Organic Apple Cider Vinegar can help in improving insulin sensitivity and regulating blood sugar levels, making it super beneficial for diabetics.
• It is very helpful in lowering blood cholesterol which helps in maintaining heart health.
• It can also be used to boost skin health since it is basic and helps in balancing the natural pH of the skin.
Our 100% natural flax seeds are a rich source of protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids. They also provide a good amount of vitamins and minerals. It is a great source of plant-based protein and can be used as a vegan protein source.
• They are rich in fiber content which breaks down slowly in the body. It helps in controlling the appetite and helps in weight management.
• They are rich in omega-3 fatty acids that support heart health.
•Flax seeds contain lignans that may help to improve the levels of HbA1C, a measure of average blood sugar over three months. This makes this natural food super beneficial for people who have or are at risk of diabetes.
Himalayan Natives pure, natural, and chemical-free quinoa is farmed and harvested with the highest quality control standards. It ensures purity and consistency in quality. Quinoa is a gluten-free whole grain and a whole protein. It contains nine essential amino acids. It is also high in fiber, magnesium, vitamin B, iron, phosphorus, potassium, vitamin E, calcium, and various antioxidants.
• Quinoa has rich fiber content and boosts digestive function. Being high in fiber may also help in reducing bad LDL cholesterol and decreasing the risk of heart diseases.
• Quinoa helps in controlling blood sugar as it has a low glycemic index which is beneficial for blood sugar control.
• Quinoa is rich in antioxidants, nutrients like magnesium, and healthy fats that support heart health.
• Quinoa is a rich source of iron and helps in maintaining healthy hemoglobin which carries oxygen in the blood and supports cell function in the body.
Permanent results only come from permanent changes in diet and lifestyle. To live a happy and healthy life please adapt to natural foods and healthy eating practices and make use of all the benefits of natural food. Eat less from a box and more from the earth.
Nutrition isn’t just about eating, it’s about learning to live.