100% Natural A2 GIR Cow Ghee
Weight: 250 ml, 500 ml
Gir cow is a purebred (non-hybrid) desi cattle breed from the Gujarat and Rajasthan regions of India. Himalayan Natives 100% natural A2 Gir Cow Ghee is made from the high-quality A2 milk of free-range, grass-fed desi Gir Cows. Our Gir cow ghee is highly nutritious with a rich authentic flavor, aroma, and granular texture.
- Boosts Immunity – Gir cow ghee contains antioxidants that help the body better absorb vitamins and minerals. Along with this, Butyric acid in A2 Gir cow ghee also helps strengthen immunity by increasing the T-cell production, which fights against allergens in the gut.
- Good Heart Health – Omega 3 fatty acids in A2 Gir cow ghee helps reduce fat cells, triglycerides (harmful in excess), and inflammation in the body. All these benefits together help promote heart health. Our Gir cow ghee is a great source of these Omega 3 acids which help to make your heart healthy and happy.
- Burns Body Fat – Ghee from grass-fed cows like the A2 Gir cow ghee, contains a high amount of CLA which helps speed up the fat-burning process.
- Strong Bones – Vitamin K2 in Gir cow ghee helps in the deposition of calcium in the required places of the skeletal system. Consumption of Gir cow ghee also reduces the risk of degenerative diseases by preventing the calcification of soft tissues.
- Muscle Growth – A2 Gir cow ghee consists of Vitamin A which supports protein synthesis and glycogen production, which in turn aid muscle growth. Vitamin B, being an antioxidant, blocks the effects of free radicals that hamper muscle growth.