Mint Chutney With a Twist
This easy Mint Cilantro Chutney can be used with Indian snacks, as a dip with chips, for samosas and other snacks, or as a dressing for tacos and sandwiches. The Apple cider vinegar adds a flavor twist to this versatile green chutney. This is one of the best recipes using apple cider vinegar.
- 2-3 green chilies
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp Multifloral Raw Honey
- 2 tsp or more lemon juice
- ½ tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- ½ inch piece of ginger
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ tsp chaat masala (optional)
Blend all the ingredients until smooth. Season with salt, spice, and lemon if necessary. If necessary, add more chilies for more spice. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. You can serve this chutney with rolls, as a side dish, with cutlets, tikka, grilled vegetables, or as a salad dressing!
Apple Cider Vinegar Marinade
This Apple Cider Vinegar Marinade yields the most tender, juicy, and flavorful sides, perfect for potatoes, paneer, and mushrooms! The marinade tastes great with grilled veggies and the apple cider vinegar denotes a sweet and sour flavor to the veggies.
- ½ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Mix all the ingredients to prepare the marinade.
- You can add a few extra ingredients to the marinade according to your taste. Make sure your veggies are soaking in the marinade for at least an hour and you will get the most delicious sides!
Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing
Homemade Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing is so easy to make and is a classic recipe for a salad dressing. It will only take you five minutes, and it is much healthier than bottled dressing!
- 1 shallot
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Multifloral Raw Honey
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Peel the shallot and cut it into quarters. Drop into the blender and add the oil, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Add it to your salads and enjoy!
- Spicy Mango Salad Dressing
A quick and easy recipe for spicy mango salad dressing using five simple ingredients! This dressing is healthy, delicious, and oil-free, making it the perfect choice for any diet.
- 1 large ripe mango cut into cubes or slices
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- A pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt
- Add the mango, garlic, apple cider vinegar, water, red pepper flakes, and salt to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Add it to your salad and enjoy!
This healthy and easy paneer salad is made with fresh dill for a flavorful, light salad in just 20 minutes! This is one of the best apple cider vinegar recipes.
- 200g paneer, cube-sized
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 small shallot, finely diced
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- A pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt & pepper
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- Juice of 1 lemon, to serve
- Lightly saute the paneer in coconut oil with cumin seeds, then add the shallots, cucumbers, and dill to a bowl with the dressing. Combine a little oil, apple cider vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk until the mustard emulsifies and the dressing is creamy.
- Mix the paneer, shallots, cucumber, and dill in a medium bowl. Pour over the dressing and toss to combine. Taste and add more salt, pepper, or dill as desired. Squeeze a little lemon juice over the top. Enjoy!
Healthy Detox Tea
This tea is calming, delicious, and made with healthy ingredients - a great detox tea to start the day. The Apple Cider Vinegar provides a boost of flavor and energy!
- 1-inch ginger
- 1 cup water
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- Let the water simmer in a saucepan on medium heat. Once the water has boiled, put the ginger in the saucepan and turn the heat down. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the cinnamon powder to the saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes. At the same time, grab a mug and stir together the honey, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, and cinnamon.
- In the last 10 minutes, strain the water into the mug with a tea strainer and give it one last stir. Pour and enjoy!
Apple Cider Vinegar is gaining popularity not only for its benefits but also because of its fruity and sour taste. Apple cider vinegar, a vinegar made from fermented apples, is known for its acidic properties that can help preserve food for a long time. When combined with healthy sweeteners like honey, maple syrup, brown sugars, etc, this is a wonderful combination for any drink or recipe. Give these recipes a go and see how they spice up your regular meals!