Festivals in India are celebrated with great joy and happiness. Gifts are a great way of expressing love and shower blessings! There are many gifting options available in the market but it can sometimes get hard to decide on the perfect gift. To make it easy for you, we at Himalayan Natives, have brought together some specially curated treasure troves of our selected products that are packed with health, goodness, and a whole lot of love. The best gift that you can give to the people you love and care for is the gift of good health. Yes, you heard it right, you can gift good health to your loved ones.
Our gift boxes contain a carefully curated selection of premium products that are perfect for gifting during festivities and also special occasions. Due to the current pandemic, we have all become health conscious and are shifting towards better and healthier lifestyle choices. No better way than switching to all-natural products and sharing the same with friends and family too. Himalayan Natives truly believe that “Strength is in nature” and try to bring to you 100% natural products just as nature intended and maintain their true essence.
Here are a few options for you to browse through:
Our dry fruits gift box contains Almonds, Cashews, Golden Raisins, and Salted Pistachios that are all-natural and power-packed with nutrition. Dry fruits are the best munching snacks and a popular choice amongst all health enthusiasts. They are delicious, filling, healthy, and do not contain any artificial flavour or added preservatives. You can use them for almost anything in a versatile way.
- Cashews and almonds can be used in trail mixes, curries, can be eaten as is, or roasted with some salt to snack on.
- Pistachios are lightly salted, they are perfect to add to salads, or to be eaten directly as a snack from the pack.
- Golden raisins are great in salads and stir-fries, and can even be used as a topping for ice cream.
Seeds are filled with lots of vitamins, minerals, protein, and good fats and provide your body with nutrients. They can be used in trail mixes, multi-grain bread, and nutrition bars, as well as for snacking to crave your hunger pangs. They are not only good for your body but also nourish your skin and hair.
Each seed in this gift box has a unique nature and a benefit of its own.
- Chia seeds are loaded with antioxidants and are very high in fiber. They are incredibly easy to incorporate into diets.
- Sunflower seeds are rich in healthy fats and beneficial plant compounds.
- Flax seeds provide a good amount of protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids, in addition to being a rich source of some vitamins and minerals.
- Pumpkin seeds are a powerhouse packed with valuable nutrients. These minerals and vitamins can help improve heart health, prostate health, and protect against certain diseases.
Wondering what’s inside our mixed gift box? Our mixed gift box contains Almonds, Cashews, Multifloral Raw Honey, and Original Cow Ghee. It is an ideal gift box for someone who has recently started their weight loss journey, someone you know is health-conscious but needs something sweet and satiating to end their day.
- Almonds are an excellent source of protein, manganese, vitamin E, and healthy fats.
- Cashews are nutrient-rich and a good source of copper, magnesium, vitamin K and healthy fats.
- Our 100% Natural Himalayan Cow Ghee is prepared using the traditional method to maintain all the goodness of ghee.
- The multifloral raw honey does not go through pasteurisation, and hence retains the original taste, look, and nutrition of raw honey.
Our large gift box includes Multifloral honey, Himalayan pink salt, Cow ghee, and Flax seeds. They are 100% natural and don’t go through any hard processing. They strike a perfect balance between healthy and tasty. Since we have already discussed about the benefits of multifloral honey and cow ghee above let’s talk about what is so special about the Himalayan pink salt and flax seeds:
- The Himalayan Pink salt is naturally harvested unrefined salt with high nutritive value. It contains numerous trace nutrients such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron which are great for health, and are also responsible for its characteristic natural light pink tint.
- Our Natural Flax Seeds provide a great source of plant-based protein and can be a great alternative as a vegan protein source for people.
The small festive gift box consists of multi-floral honey which is the best way to start your day. It also consists of ghee for that added nutrition. If you are looking for a budget friendly option you can opt out for the small gift box. Anybody who receives this gift box would definitely appreciate you gifting them the strength of nature.
No matter how big or small the celebration is Himalayan Natives want to be a part of your lives. We have come up with these gift boxes so that you can choose depending on the festival and occasion. So next time there is an important event or a festival you know what would be the best way to show your love and care.
Apart from gifting it to your friends and relatives, they can also be a great gifting option for corporate events and wedding return gifts. It will not only promote a healthy relationship but also, help build a healthier community amongst ourselves. Let’s change the norm of gifting! Himalayan Natives was born out of our love for nature and passion for pure, unadulterated food. The tranquil nature, the crystal clear rivers, and the impossibly fertile soil, all come together to make Himalayan Natives a paragon of purity. We endeavour to inspire and encourage everyone to live a soulful and healthy life by consuming food that is pure and untarnished by manual intervention, just as nature intended.