When it comes to the food we eat or the products we use, we want nothing less than the best. It is always an added bonus when the food we eat is produced completely naturally. This is the case for Himalayan Natives’ Original Cow Ghee - it is 100% natural and doesn’t contain any GMOs or chemicals. However, this ghee has a lot more qualities that deem it as one of the best ghee in India.
Made using the nutritious milk of desi cows that freely graze on the Himalayan grasslands, Himalayan Natives’ Original Cow Ghee has a lovely, granular texture that easily melts in the mouth. Additionally, the pure milk used to make this ghee gives it an authentic aroma that makes one nostalgic for mom’s cooking growing up.
In addition to these qualities, the consumption of this nutritious ghee comes with a lot of health benefits:
- Helps Boost Intestinal and Digestive Function: Ghee is one of the richest sources of butyric acid, which aids in lowering inflammation, promoting colon function, and overall improving digestion.
- Provides Energy: It is said that a spoonful of ghee in the morning provides one with energy throughout the day! Ghee is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are directly converted into energy in the liver and is a healthier source of energy than most of the carbs we consume.
- Known to Support Cardiovascular Health: Pure desi ghee contains large amounts of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) which is a fatty acid that helps to protect the body against chronic illnesses. The Omega-3 fatty acids present in ghee also support the buildup of good cholesterol, which ultimately supports cardiovascular health.
- Supports Bone Health: Ghee has a large amount of calcium, which is known to support bone and skin health.
Pure desi ghee is an extremely healthy and versatile ingredient that can be easily incorporated into one’s daily diet in a number of ways:
- Can be used as a spread on toast and bread (instead of butter).
- A teaspoon of ghee can be added to any hot breakfast dish for an energy boost.
- Can be added to coffee to prepare keto coffee, which helps reduce inflammation, acidity and is great for overall gut health and metabolism.
- A small amount of ghee can be melted over steamed vegetables, potatoes, or rice.
- Spices can be tempered using hot ghee and added to soups, stews, and khichdi.
- Can be applied on warm chapatis and parathas.
There are many reasons why pure ghee is an extremely valuable addition to one’s daily diet. Our ghee products are not only 100% natural, but also made without the use of GMOs, chemicals, or preservatives. These are just a few factors that have made Himalayan Natives one of the best ghee brands in India. If you are still not convinced, here’s another reason: Our Original Cow Ghee was recently listed on the list of “5 Nutritious Ghees to Upgrade Your Cooking” curated by NDTV Cooking. So try out Himalayan Natives’ range of pure ghees today!