100% Natural Himalayan A2 Badri Cow Ghee
Weight: 250 ml, 500 ml
The Himalayan Badri cow is a purebred (non-hybrid) desi cattle breed that produces high-quality A2 milk. Our A2 Badri Cow Ghee is made from this milk which makes it rich in antioxidants that enable the body to better absorb vitamins and minerals. Thus, boosting immunity. Add this desi ghee to your diet for a perfect daily dose of health!
- Boosts Immunity – Antioxidants in pure desi ghee help the body better absorb vitamins and minerals, thus boosting immunity. Butyric acid in Badri cow ghee helps strengthen the immunity by increasing T-cell production in the gut which helps fight against allergens.
- Good for the Heart – Our A2 Badri cow ghee contains high levels of Omega 3 fatty acids that have numerous benefits for heart health. They help reduce fat cells and triglycerides which when in excess can cause heart-related diseases. Desi ghee also helps reduce inflammation in the body as well as prevent the formation of harmful blood clots.
- Burns Fat – CLA i.e Conjugated Linoleic Acid, in desi ghee consists of fat-burning abilities. It makes the body spend energy faster, thus helping the fat burn quicker.
- Strong Bones – Vitamin K2 in Badri cow ghee ensures the deposit of calcium in the right places, thus, helping strengthen bones and teeth. Desi ghee also helps prevent calcification of soft tissues, which is a major contributor to degenerative diseases.
- Muscle Growth – The presence of Vitamins A & E in Badri cow ghee is beneficial for muscle growth in the body. The former supports protein synthesis and glycogen production, which aid muscle growth, while the latter, being an antioxidant, blocks the effects of free radicals that hamper muscle growth.