100% Natural Himalayan A2 Badri Cow Ghee
Weight: 250 ml, 300 ml, 500 ml
The Himalayan Badri cow is a purebred (non-hybrid) desi cattle breed that produces high quality A2 milk. Our A2 Badri Cow Ghee, made from this milk, is rich in antioxidants that enable the body to better absorb vitamins and minerals, thus boosting immunity. Add it to your diet for a perfect daily dose of health!
- Boosts Immunity – Antioxidants in pure desi ghee help the body better absorb vitamins and minerals, thus boosting immunity. Butyric acid in ghee also strengthens immunity by increasing killer T cell production in the gut, which fight against allergens.
- Good for the Heart – Our A2 Ghee contains high levels of Omega 3 fatty acids that have numerous benefits for heart health. They reduce the fat cells, triglycerides, which when in excess can cause heart related diseases. They also help reduce inflammation in the body as well as prevent the formation of harmful blood clots.
- Burns Fat – CLA i.e Conjugated Linoleic Acid, in grass-fed cow ghee, contains fat burning abilities. It makes the body spend energy faster, thus helping it burn fat faster.
- Strong Bones – Vitamin K2 in Ghee ensures deposit of calcium in the right places thus helping strengthen bones and teeth. It also helps prevent calcification of soft tissues, which is a major cause of degenerative disease.
- Muscle Growth – Vitamins A & E in Ghee are beneficial for muscle growth in the body. The former supports protein synthesis and glycogen production, which aid muscle growth, while the latter, being an antioxidant, blocks the effects of free radicals that hamper muscle growth.